The main focus of the treatment are the complaints of the individual patient. If the symptoms are not very bothering and the urological examination does not show any serious disorder of the urinary tract, conservative treatment with medication is possible. Nowadays, various treatment options are available that can be combined individually depending on the size of the prostate and symptoms.
If medication does not lead to an adequate relief of symptoms, or if, for example, a recurrent urinary retention occurs, surgery is required. Alta uro offers the entire spectrum of minimally invasive and innovative treatment options. The selection of the procedure based on the individual parameters and preferences of our patients.
- Bipolar TURP – the “classic” prostate resection, performed with state-of-the-art technology
- Greenlight laservaporization of the prostate – a particularly gentle and safe surgical procedure
- Urolift – a minimally invasive procedure which improves voiding and maintains sexual function
- Rezum – a likewise minimally invasive procedure, which, unlike Urolift, works without implants
- Adenoma nucleation with the Da Vinci surgical robot – especially for patients with very large prostate